The mission of the Jessie Arms Botke Gallery of Art is to provide an unparalleled resource for the preservation, collecting, exhibiting and sales of paintings by Jessie Hazel Arms Botke. An important American Impressionist and California Impressionist artist, Jessie Arms Botke is known for her exotic, highly decorated bird studies, especially elegant plumages of peacocks. She also painted other subjects including Indian figures, genre, and desert landscapes, and usually painted in oil but also worked in watercolor and gouache and frequently used gold and silver leaf in backgrounds. Utilizing the highest professional standards, the Jessie Arms Botke Gallery of Art provides comprehensive research, conservation, evaluations, framing, sales and acquisition services for your Jessie Arms Botke artwork. We are dedicated to preserving the fine art created by Jessie Arms Botke for future generations of collectors, museums, scholars and all those who can appreciate her work.
Our constant contact with collectors of Jessie Arms Botke artwork provides you with an excellent resource should you wish to sell your Jessie Arms Botke painting. If you are interested in purchasing works of art by Jessie Arms Botke, you may wish to add your name to our mailing list so we can notify you of new availabilities. We hope this website will enrich your enjoyment and understanding of the art and paintings by this artist.
- We Buy Paintings - Our gallery experts buy and sell paintings and art by Jessie Arms Botke and all inquiries are confidential.
- We Can Sell Your Art - Our gallery experts have the experience, knowledge and contacts to assist you with buying or selling Jessie Arms Botke paintings.
- Free Evaluation and Certificate of Estimated Value - Our gallery experts can provide you with a free painting evaluation, or you may decide you inquire into a more formal certificate of estimated value.
- Conservation and Restoration - Our painting conservation and restoration experts are world renowned.
- Framing Services - Our fine art framers are the best in the country and offer a wide selection of hand-carved, period-style frames for your paintings.